Executive Success Series
Research shows that 85 percent of success in the business world hinges on your soft skills, and only 15 percent on your technical skills. Yet many people do not take the time to invest in the most critical part of their professional training, the crucial social skills that enhance your ability to communicate, negotiate, and lead which helps you build relationships and close deals. Are you ready to invest in your 85 percent?
This series is for action-oriented, self-motivated professionals with a desire for personal growth and increased business knowledge. This worthwhile investment will pay off by achieving improved self-confidence and invaluable experience.
The Executive Success Series consists of two lunch workshops and a reception style event where participants learn how to achieve the Executive Presence needed to make critically important strides on the fast track to the next stage of their professional career.
At the conclusion of this three-part series, participants will stand above the crowd and feel confidently comfortable in any business situation.
In a study from Business Communication Quarterly Business Executives listed the most important top 10 soft skills:
- Integrity, Communication, Courtesy, Responsibility
- Social Skills, Positive Attitude, Professionalism
- Flexibility, Teamwork, Work ethic
Do not miss this vital opportunity to focus on fine-tuning these essential skills. Self-awareness and self-improvement lead to assurance in your abilities and in your position, which improves efficiency and effectiveness in your career.
Here are just some of the comments from previous participants…
- ‘Your presentation was excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed it.’
- ‘The material was relevant and useful.’
- ‘I had no idea I was going to learn so much!’
- ‘You were very informative, entertaining, and polished.’
Schedule, Fall 2017:
- Thursday, September 7, 11:30am-1:00pm, Location TBA, Downtown Oklahoma City (lunch included)
- Thursday, October 5, 11:30am-1:00pm, Location TBA, Downtown Oklahoma City (lunch included)
- Thursday, November 2, 11:30am-1:00pm, Location TBA, Downtown Oklahoma City (lunch included)
- First and Lasting Impressions
- The Strategy behind hosting and being a guest at a lunch, dinner, board, or coffee meeting
- Communication; verbal, written and electronic
- Networking Events; advanced techniques for both Introverts and Extroverts
- Etiquette and the Generations
- Professional Dress
- Customer Service, and much more.
In case we haven’t met:
My goal is to help you feel more comfortable and confident in both professional and social situations so you can focus on the business at hand and be professionally polished during any setting. Want to know more? Please visit the ‘about Carey Sue‘ page.
Course Fee: $287 for all three events in the series
Do not miss this opportunity, register NOW. Seating is limited.