Level 9-12 (9-12th Grades) – Passport Program
Bringing all of the skills together learned in previous levels, we will introduce business etiquette and professionalism to prepare students for college, employment and our global society. New students are welcome to join us as we always ‘review’ all skills during our classes and can easily get new students caught up and participating during their first class.
This program runs in a condensed schedule during January and February.
•Tuesday, January 16, 7:00-9:00pm, The Nigh University Center in Edmond
Introduction Class and Dancing. Cookies and punch will be served.
• Monday, January 22, 7:00-9:00pm, The Nigh University Center in Edmond
During this class we will tackle our ‘difficult food’ for the season where we will learn how to eat challenging foods somewhat delicately in the presence of others. The year, we’re talking Mexican Food and Double Dipping! Cookies and punch will also be served.
• Thursday, February 8, 7:00-9:00pm, Museum Manners at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art. We will enjoy a guided tour by Bryon Chambers (of the MOA) and enjoy dessert and social time after.
• Tuesday, February 13, 7:00-9:00pm, The Nigh University Center in Edmond
We will prepare for the end-of-the-year Ball and Formal Dinner. Cookies and punch will be served.
• Tuesday, February 27, Theater Outing. We’re planning to see the Classen School of Advanced Studies performance of ‘Hairspray’! Location/Time TBA. (One of our Student Ambassadors will be in the production!)
• Friday, March 2, 6:30-10:30pm, White-Tie, Ball and Formal Dinner, Gaillardia Country Club, Northwest Oklahoma City. Students will enjoy a six-course European style white-tie dinner, followed by dancing.
“Our daughter came home from the first meeting and told us what a great time she had. The happy smile on her face made my heart sing. I want to thank you and you husband for all that you do.” – Barbara
The Interview Intensive is a fabulous program that helps to prepare 10-12th grade students for the stressful interview process that is fast approaching. Whether it be for a scholarship, college, or a job; we help to prepare the students so that when they’re placed in a high-stakes interview, they will have real life experience to draw from, feeling more confident during the process. Click here for more information.
The “Passport Party” is a fun party scheduled in October, (one event only) for High School students who are interested in participating in the Passport, High School, program. Guests are encouraged to bring a friend to the event as an opportunity to introduce them to the program.